Looking back on my 2014 resolutions, it turns out that I actually did a lot better than I thought I would. I definitely fell behind once or twice on blogging once a month, but I did up my post count so there was progress there. I have been making much more use of my Goodreads account (read and reviewed more than 60 fiction books this year!), as well as my social media. I finished Painting the Roses Red and it is currently being circulated in submission, and I’ve gotten halfway through The Thing About Apples.
So here’s my 2015 resolutions, and here’s to hoping that I’ll keep them just as well as last years:
1) Actually blog twice a month on the Once Upon a Reality blog. Be strict with my scheduling, maybe even develop a posting schedule.
2) Continue to become better at marketing myself and my works to a broader audience. Become more serious about advertising.
3) Beat last year’s record for my reading challenge on Goodreads.
4) Finish The Thing About Apples and have it ready for submission by fall at the latest.
5) Get back in to short story writing/editing. Get back into submitting short works as regularly as possible.
6) Finish with my weight loss (I’m halfway to my goal) by 2016.
7) Update, revamp and rehaul all of my websites as needed.
What are your resolutions? Any repeats from last yeat?